Vinsys Technologies is a web development & software testing traninig provider in london, UK.The main objective behind users indulging in the process of software testing training in london (manual & automation) is to find defects and flaws in any web application.
||20 Hours, 4 Days (5 Hours/day)
A tester has the responsibility of detecting possible flaws present in the process of development with the help of common tracking tools like Test Track Pro, JIRA and Bugzilla. Vinsys Technologies is offering software testing training courses in london including the manual testing training in london with real time examples and scenarios. Taking the manual testing training course in london is very helpfull to get a job in software testing. Testing is conducted manually without using any tools is called manual testing.
Benefits of Manual Testing
- Testing process is much cost effective than the process of automation.
- Much more random testing process can be carried out in order to detect bugs in the process, which cannot be done through automation process.
- Introduction to automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- SDLC - Requirements
- SDLC - Analysis
- SDLC - Design
- SDLC - Coding ( Programming & development)
- SDLC - Testing
- SDLC - Delivery & Maintanance
- SDLC - Models
- Software Testing Life Cycle - STLC
- STLC phases
- Test case preparation - on our live projects
- Effective way of test case preparation - on our live projects
- Use cases & Test scenarios - on our live projects
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- V - Model
- Agile Model
- Spiral Model
- RAD Model
- Fish Model
- Software Testing Methods
- White Box Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Test case execution - on our live projects
- Bug life cycle
- Bug reporting format - excel sheets - on our live projects
- Bug reporting format - tool - on our live projects
- Database Testing - on our live projects
- Grey Box Testing
- Software Testing Levels
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Module Testing
- System Testing
- UAT Testing
- Special types of Testing
- Monkey Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
- Software testing principles
- FAQ's on software testing
- Selenium Introduction
- QTP Introduction
- JMeter Introduction
Why Manual Testing?
The process of manual testing plays a very vital role in the process of software or web development as it assists in the eliminations or bugs, errors and redundancies from the process easily. Here are some main benefits of manual testing:
- The process of manual testing assists the users in discovering the drawbacks or loopholes in a particular development process or an application as there are often situations that can surprise users in a very bad way.
- The manual test scripts enable a tester to debug and construct automated scripts in the process of development.
- The process of testing and manual testing scripts offer valuable feedbacks to the development teams to assist them in detecting bugs and other usability problems.
- Good manual testing scripts also act as a learning platform or a tutorial for applications that are still under the testing.
- Manual testing training in london also suggests a set of instructions to the developmental staff to assist them in the creation of manual test scripts and process description.
To enrol yourself in the training program, all you need to do is contact us and get started.
We are based in London but we run training programs around the UK and Europe.
We can provide the training onsite as well. Please contact us for Bookings and Price details.
If you are looking for any other training programs around the UK and Europe, please visit our 'Training' page and contact us with your course requirements.