Vinsys Technologies is a Web design, Web Development, Mobile applications Development and Testing Company in London, UK. Vinsys offering Mobile application testing training in Lonodn, UK. The main objective behind users indulging in the process of software mobile application testing training in London (manual & automation) is to find bugs, defects and errors in any mobile web applications.
A tester has the responsibility of detecting possible flaws present in the process of development with the help of common tracking tools like Test Track Pro, JIRA and Bugzilla. Vinsys Technologies is offering software mobile applications testing training courses in London including the mobile testing automation training in London with real time examples and scenarios. Taking the Mobile testing training course in london is very helpfull to get a job in software mobile testing.
Benefits of Mobile Applications Testing
- Manual Testing process is much cost effective than the process of automation .
- Much more random testing process can be carried out in order to detect bugs in the process, which cannot be done through automation process.
Mobile Applications Testing Training - Price - £450 18 Hours , 3 Days (6 Hours / day)
- Introduction to Mobile applications testing
- Introduction to Mobile applications manual testing
- Introduction to Mobile applications automation testing
- Efficient way of Mobile applications testing
- Mobile testing automation tools & Frameworks
Manual Mobile Testing Concepts
- Types of diffrent mobile applications
- Difference between Mobile app & Mobile website
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Testing the applications on Mobile
- What is Native apps
- Functional Testing of Mobile applications
- Performance Testing of Mobile applications
- Security Testing of Mobile applications
- Integration Testing of Mobile applications
- Installation Testing of Mobile applications
- UI Testing of Mobile applications
- What is an Emulator & use of an Emulator
- What is Android virtual device (AVD)
- Testing Mobile applications on Emulators
- Testing Mobile applications on Real Devices
- Testing the Mobile applications on different OS versions
- Testing the Mobile applications on different models
- Testing the Mobile applications on different devices
- Testing the Mobile applications under different settings
- Mobile web application life cycle
- Mobile applications Hybrid testing
- How to write a Mobile applications Test plan
- How to write Mobile applications test cases
- How to prepare check list of test cases
- When to use real devices for Mobile applications testing
- When to use emulators for Mobile applications testing
- What is Android SDK
- Installing the Android SDK
- What is .apk files
- Installing the .apk files
- Creating new AVD (Android Virtual Device Manager)
- Testing applications with different Emulators
- Use cases & Test scenarios - on our live projects
- Test case execution - on our live projects
- Bug life cycle
- Bug reporting format - excel sheets - on our live projects
- Bug reporting format - tools - on our live projects
- Downloading & Testing a real time Live application
- Software testing principles
- FAQ's on software testing
- Selenium with Android Introduction
- Writing the selenium java scripts for Android in eclipse
- Testing with Selenium + Android Automation
The process of manual testing plays a very vital role in the process of software or web development as it assists in the eliminations or bugs, errors and redundancies from the process easily. Here are some main benefits of manual testing:
- The process of manual testing assists the users in discovering the drawbacks or loopholes in a particular development process or an application as there are often situations that can surprise users in a very bad way.
- The manual test scripts enable a tester to debug and construct automated scripts in the process of development.
- The process of testing and manual testing scripts offer valuable feedbacks to the development teams to assist them in detecting bugs and other usability problems.
- Good manual testing scripts also act as a learning platform or a tutorial for applications that are still under the testing.
- Manual testing training in london also suggests a set of instructions to the developmental staff to assist them in the creation of manual test scripts and process description.
To enrol yourself in the training program, all you need to do is contact us and get started.
We are based in London but we run training programs around the UK and Europe.
We can provide the training onsite as well. Please contact us for Bookings and Price details.
If you are looking for any other training programs around the UK and Europe, please visit our 'Training' page and contact us with your course requirements.